Download and Install the client
- Download the GradedBlue Renderfarm Client for MacOS.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Drag The Rendering Machine to the Applications folder.
- Download the GradedBlue Renderfarm Client for Windows.
- Open the file to begin installing.
- Download the GradedBlue Renderfarm Client for Linux.
- Right click the file and select Properties.
- Click the Permissions tab and check Allow executing file as program.
- Open the file to start the client.
Launching from the command line
You can use the client through the command line. This is useful if you're connected remotely to the computer through SSH.
First download the latest release into the current directory. You may have to change
1.0.2 to the latest version.
wget 'https://download.therenderingmachine.com/1.0.2/GradedBlue Renderfarm-1.0.2.AppImage'
Make the file executable.
chmod +x 'GradedBlue Renderfarm-1.0.2.AppImage'
In your web browser, open the client token page to generate a login token.
Run the client with the following command, replacing
<LOGIN_TOKEN> with your login token.
./'GradedBlue Renderfarm-1.0.2.AppImage' -clauth <LOGIN_TOKEN>