Uploading your Render
Before you upload a render, make sure that you've followed the steps in project setup.
In most cases we can auto-detect your settings for you.
The settings you can change are:
- Render Name: A friendly name that'll be shown in the dashboard. You can rename your render later in the dashboard.
- Start Frame & End Frame: Overwrites the Blender start and end settings.
- Version: The Blender version to render with.
- Image Format: The format each frame will be saved as.
- GPU Enabled: If your render uses a feature that doesn't support GPU rendering, disable this option. Otherwise leave it enabled. You can change this setting later in the dashboard.
You can click Save & Start before the upload has finished to start the render as soon as it's ready.